Monday, September 29, 2008

Time and timing


Timing is everything. This last week I have been busy creating calendars. You can now see the entire overview of all my calendars on my website.
Time these days is like chewing gum: to be stretched and crunched in any direction ...
If you had your money in one of the banks that went under, you know what I am talking about. One moment you think all is secure and the next the world is rocking and you wish you could turn the clock back.

Since my Reconnection it seems that time moves more intensely. And as my tolerance for crap is approaching zero, waves are easily created ... read: people who were abusive in whatever way now have to move ... with all the consequences of that.

In another way it works such that I seem to show up at certain places exactly at the moment something is about to happen that makes it very useful that I am there at that particular moment. I attribute this to this axiatonal or axiotonal line system, that has a link to the time grids as well. (Eric Pearl calls it the
axiotonal line system and in the Keys of Enoch it is referred to as the axiatonal line system, a bit confusing ...)

Tonight (Monday September 29) is the last
group healing, so if you have a chance and see this IN TIME (:-)), please stop by!

No comments: