Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why do we get sick or better?

Recently I watched a documentary in which two British medical doctors were visiting the jungle in Peru to study healing methods. To their surprise they found that the local people thought that ants were causing illnesses. The therapy consisted of burning out the nests of ants.

Does that sound far-fetched to you?
What about the theories in the west? Haven't we all heard about the past causing illness in the present? Or what to think of implants, curses, bad energies, ghosts ... ? Or: chemtrails? (I found a site where you can
check out the chemtrail activity)
Interestingly enough all the therapies that focus on one of these causes actually do book results. Like in the western "regular medicine" sometimes we book results and sometimes we don't. It seems to be a matter of finding out which one is the root cause.

I visited a Dutch healer the other day, or maybe I should say magician, that may be a more appropriate description. To release negative energies he used a quite unconventional method: he gave me a few hard karate chops! I was fascinated to note that I felt very emotional afterwards, but physically I did not feel any pain whatsoever.

In the wild forest of healing methods I chose to do Reconnective Healing and the Reconnection, since I found the most profound results after receiving my personal Reconnection. In Reconnective Healing we do not really focus on what is the cause at all. By bringing harmony and restoring all connections, it is thought that health is a natural result. That is the theory. Now after I received those karate chops, it turned out that everyone present felt that my healings had improved ... This is very interesting, since as a Reconnective Healer I am merely a facilitator of the process, I do not actually channel energy into you at all. However, it seems that the healer's capacity to offer a full and loving presence, does influence the healing.
I invite you to come and experience this for yourself ... :-)

Artwork:
Flower of Light by Anne Vis

No comments: