Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Healings in San Francisco

Last Sunday a friend took me to San Francisco Center for Spiritual Living on 280 Claremont Blvd in San Francisco. It turned out that they had a healing session after the service and I was happy to be able to offer Reconnective Healings.

This Center has healings ever second Sunday in the month, so if you are in the neighborhood ... I may be participating next month as well, and healings are free ... so this is your opportunity! :-)

The image above is a view from Mt Davidson. Somebody once said to me it is impossible to have small thoughts when you have such great views ... :-)

I am still doing healings for the people of Gaza on a daily basis, if anyone has any knowledge of or knows somebody who is working with regrowing limbs, either in science or alternative healing, I'd love to be in touch ...

No comments: