Monday, April 20, 2009

Creating reality ...

The Waterfall - by Anne VisI knew you would be surprised to find me at a manifesting class ... :-)))
It is very popular these days to "create your own life", in other words: to manifest what you would want to happen. This is based on the belief that you know what is in your (and others) best and highest interest.
That is a very questionable premise.

In my view there must be a higher intelligence that knows about all of creation and how all the parts fit into each other.
This was a class based on theta healing.
One of the things I like about theta healing is that it intends to strengthen connection to source of all that is, God or whatever you want to name it.
Although the way to "go up and find God/Source" is somewhat peculiar in my view, my experience so far is that it works. And then my practical side (that likes to find out what works in daily life and actually releases the suffering) kicks in, which encourages me to explore further.
A lot of the theta healing work is based on clearing negative belief systems. I see this as freeing the way to actually experiencing yourself as part as all that is, instead of having it be some abstract knowledge. (also note the difference between being part of all that is vs being the source of all that is)
Experiencing yourself as part of all that is opens the way to manifesting the most loving and joyful expression of you, thus attracting more of that into your life.
You can probably tell that this most likely is not going to be my last post about this topic ... :-)


On a completely other note:
I have been watching the skies above the San Francisco Bay Area for the last couple of months with increasing disbelief. Almost every day heavy spraying with chemtrails, obscuring the usually clear blue skies. Today was an unusually hot day, in the high eighties. A real summer day you would think ... Until strange clouds started to appear in the already fading sky filled with chemtrails. And to my disbelief, it actually rained here in the evening ... no ordinary rain ...
Who would want to create that???
Let me share a picture of the sun setting over the Golden Gate last Sunday, when the skies where happy ...

Sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge - by Anne Vis

8 comments:

Lynda Lehmann said...

Anne, lovely shot!

I've heard about chemtrails and it's very disturbing that this may be happening. I think a lot of sickness can be generated by this, especially of the autoimmune type.

Bob Johnson said...

I watched a show the other day about chemtrails very interesting and scary , love the Sunset pic.

nobu said...

Beutiful sunset, and I like those refrections on the water.

Abe Lincoln said...

Nice sunset. Thanks for visiting.

Healingstones said...

An interesting post about manifestation. The only time I have heard of theta healing is in connection with Scientology. Is it the same thing?

Sandy said...

You are the first person in blog world where I visit to mention chemtrailing. I watch it all the time here where I live and believe me, I get P.o.'d about it at times.

This subject in your post has been an ongoing search and understanding for me. ...idea of creating your own reality vs. going with the flow or the will of that which created us. Good topic and hope to read more by you.

I'm at the point that I think it's the idea that we thought we could usurp (I read Course in Miracles) the authority ...etc...that got us into the jam we are in (in this world)...
anyway, very thought provoking post)...

and what in the heck is in those chemtrails anyway.

Crystal Singing Bowls said...

Great post. New to your blog, but you got great writing style. You had some very interesting points that I liked. Looking forward to more of your thoughts.

Sheryl Karas said...

Good post! I agree with you about manifesting vs believing there is a Higher Intelligence that knows more than me. I keep asking that Intelligence to help me with a better solution than I can imagine. Better ideas than we've thought of before have been coming through.

Thanks for putting out your thoughts on this!