Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FEATURED - my lucky month! :-)

Abundance - by Anne VisI could hardly believe my eyes when I saw that for the third time in one month one of my images is featured on Imagekind! :-)
This is a flower that is growing in one of my neighbor's garden. I was working with it when I suddenly got all these colors, and I really don't know what I did to create that effect. :-) But it seems to me to be such a beautiful expression of the concept of "Abundance" ... :-)

Abundance - by Anne Vis, framed

8 comments:

Lynda Lehmann said...

It IS beautiful, Anne!

Congrats on being featured again!

Bob Johnson said...

Awesome image, great work Anne, and congratulations on again being featured.

Natural Moments said...

Their is a hint of purple in the flower which gives it a sense of majesty and wisdom.

nobu said...

Really beautiful!!
I love those colour.

Sandy said...

Okay this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I could stare at this forever. Congratulations on having this featured.

Susanne49 said...

Anne, this is beautiful!!! I admire always people who can draw and paint so nice!

Susanne
Sue's Daily Photography

robinthebruce said...

love your framed dahlia great work.

Healingstones said...

WOW!! I LOVE that - is it a photograph? Shame you don't know how it happened - creative luck!