Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Living Expo

Magical Dream ... - by Anne VisLast weekend I attended the New Living Expo in San Francisco. This is a large new age trade show, with the latest healing techniques as well as the old and proven ones.

My first stop was at
Robert Currey and his wife Karen Chiarello's booth. They are both very gifted astrologers from the UK. I met them at the same show last year and was impressed with their insights. This time I asked for an astrocartography chart. It confirmed my fear that there really is no place like San Francisco for me anywhere on the planet ... except when I learn to speak arabic and move to Dubai ... and being woman and not very good with authorities ... uhm ... maybe not ... :-)

Another interesting visit was with
David Gibson, who offers sound therapy. I laid down on one of his sound tables with a headset on and it was a truly interesting experience to feel sound as if I had a massage ... Very pleasant ...

The last booth I visited was
Step Forward and I had a very nice visit with Kevin Ekerson, who demonstrated how his orthotics could help me find more balance in my step. Interestingly enough I have lately taken up the hobby of practicing to stand on one foot as I am waiting for buses (which is frequently :-) ... You have no idea how creativity gets stimulated waiting for a bus, I have come up with tons of interesting stuff to do, maybe more in another post :-)) Just let me know if you would like to be included in the list of people for "Bus Blessings" - brief one minute healings at erratic times :-)))

Imagekind has a
Mother's Day sale, for which Abundance ... is still featured!:-) Check it out before May 4!
My newest art, "
Magical Dream ..." is also available at Imagekind.

8 comments:

robinthebruce said...

nice dahlia

Lynda Lehmann said...

Sounds like you had an exciting trip filled with new ideas!

Your flower is beautifully rendered.

Sandy said...

WOW, THIS IS GORGEOUS! I enjoyed reading about the expo too.,

Bob Johnson said...

Love your flower, beautiful, sounds like you had a great time. We have an orthotics both set up called step ahead in our mall quite often, they do a lot of business here.

Healingstones said...

That is another gorgeous picture.

nobu said...

I love this colourful image.

Sheryl Karas said...

Beautiful one!

Sandy said...

Did I say how much I love this...well I'll say it again.