Thursday, May 28, 2009

With love ...

Knor in the window of Aardvark bookstore in San FranciscoThe other day I was in Aardvark bookstore on Church and Market in San Francisco, when my phone rang. I went outside to get it and found that knor had positioned himself quite strategically in the window ... :-)
So of course I had to take some pictures. After a while, I went back into the store to browse some more books. Then I found knor was coming over and demanding attention. So I sat down and knor jumped on my lap and started to purr loudly ... So far so good, but then something quite extraordinay happened:
he put his arms around my neck and kissed me plain on the mouth! :-)
This is called a happy knor-fix! :-)

Knor in the window of Aardvark bookstore in San Francisco
Meantime I am still inspired by the beautiful flowers I saw a couple of days ago:
Dreaming ... - by Anne VisThis image is available at my Imagekind gallery.

5 comments:

Susanne49 said...

Such a cute story, Anne! I'm a big cat lover too - I'm still missing my 2 cats back in Switzerland :)

The rose is magnificent!..and I'm a rose lover also, my specialty are: white roses!

Susanne
Sue's Daily Photography

Bob Johnson said...

You must be a cat person too, I love them, cool shots. Notice cats love sitting on paper or books, haven't got a clue why, they just do.BEE U T full flower again Anne.

Sandy said...

loved reading about him....cute photos and beautiful rose!

nobu said...

What a lovely cat.
And nice image of rose.

Lynda Lehmann said...

A strange encounter with the cat of your Knor series!

I held a beautiful cat at a friend's house yesterday. :)

Your flower is stunning.