Saturday, June 20, 2009

Reconnective Healing

After the Rain ... - by Anne VisStarting coming Tuesday I will be offering drop-in Reconnective Healing® sessions in bookstore Temple in Amsterdam again, between 4 and 6 PM. A great opportunity to experience what Reconnective Healing® can do for you! :-) Unless announced otherwise, I will be there every Tuesday afternoon. Also personal sessions and the Reconnection® are available again.

Meantime I am still exploring everything related to the brain ... :-). So I had an introduction session in neurofeedback last Thursday.
It was very interesting, as I had never had an EEG myself, even though I practiced as an EEG technician for many years. Happily the technique has advanced a lot and the placing of electrodes on my head did not leave a complete mess with glue and such and it was completely painless ... :-)
I became very emotional somewhere halfway the session (mind you, there is no conversation about "stuff", so this happens "out of the blue"). That was mainly what I felt during the session. Then afterwards I seemed to feel more present and my vision appeared clearer. Later that evening when I saw a good friend, he remarked spontaneously that I was looking very radiant. I definitely think neurofeedback has a lot of potential, so I will continue to explore ...

Artwork:
After the Rain ... - by Anne Vis

3 comments:

Abe Lincoln said...

I admire you and your work and also appreciate your visit and comment on my blog.

I have a blog that might interest you from time to time.

http://bing-it.blogspot.com/

nobu said...

Fantastic image!!
I love it.

Bob Johnson said...

Love the image and neurofeedback sounds like something I'd like to be a part of.