Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why healing sometimes does not work ...

Filled with Light ... - by Anne Vis
Sometimes I get clients who have read Eric Pearl's book "The Reconnection" and who now come to me demanding I heal them instantly from some serious illness they have ... after all Eric heals "everyone" instantly from anything, is their understanding ...

Apparently they have not fully understood what Eric says, so I try to patiently explain to them that it does not work that way.
They conclude that I "don't believe it works" and they need to see another healer. Which may be better, since I do not like the anger and pressure ... but: I don't think God or universe (whichever you like to call it) likes it either ...

I decided to read Eric's book again lately and found exactly what he thinks about this topic on page 142 of the English language version: "Let me tell you who, if anyone, is least likely to have the fullness of a healing experience. Believe it or not, it's the person who comes in insisting that it has to work - the person who has read every book on the subject and feels they know everything there is to know about it. If there's any one way to interfere with a healing, it's through this kind of attachment, this all-consuming and vested need for it to work."

We don't know the full picture of why we are here and how everything is exactly related to the whole. There can be many reasons why a healing sometimes does not work the way we would like it. And Eric has an impressive record of success which is not always replicated by the healers he trained. Why not? I don't know! It's part of the great mystery of the universe.
Part of the challenge in healing is finding the key to what works for you personally. Reconnective Healing® and the Reconnection® are some of the most powerful ways of healing available in my experience. But if you have a serious health condition I am not going to tell you to do just Reconnective Healing® and stop any medication. That may happen, miracles do happen, but we are all equipped with a brain too, so I always think common sense is good to use.
Another thing to bear in mind is "divine timing". We really don't know anything about that, sometimes a healing can happen much later, when you would already assume it has not worked.
I have noticed that after the Reconnection® it is much easier to attract in my life what I need. It brings back the magic in life. :-)
And you can't force that, you need to gently allow it to come to you ...

One thing that really enhances a healing experience is gratitude. Be grateful for the beautiful healing you are receiving ... :-)
Count your blessings and enjoy!
And who knows what miracles will follow from there ...


Artwork: "
Filled with Light ..." - by Anne Vis

3 comments:

nobu said...

Beautiful colour!!
Very elegant image.

Joni said...

This is beautiful writing!
When I first had cancer back in 02 I was so discouraged and lost faith in general. I think healing comes in hind sight. At least it did for me. Without seeing the big picture, it's hard to make sense of things up close. We just need to have patience in the process I believe.

Sheryl Karas said...

Americans seem to think that healing has to be "instant" and complete from their own understanding all the time in order to work. But we came into these bodies in a time/space orientation for a purpose. Some people NEED the lessons incremental changes bring. A lot of us don't. And, oddly, a lot of us can accept instant results in one area of our lives and expect incremental change in others. I grapple with this piece all the time. I've healed myself physically instantly just by changing a single thought. And yet in other areas of my life....oh well. (Deep sigh -- we're all works in progress...or maybe I just depend on consensual reality too much in lots of other ways.)