Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A break ...

Soft ... - by Anne VisTaking the time to smell the flowers on our path is one of the joys of life ... I recently took some day trips through the north of the Netherlands to appreciate the country and the beauty around ...
Enkhuizen - the Netherlands
Zaanse Schans - the NetherlandsOf course nothing is quite as joyful as a big "knor-fix":
Anne Vis with Knor
If you are in Amsterdam I look forward to seeing you in the Temple this afternoon! Unless indicated otherwise, every Tuesday afternoon between 4 PM and 6 PM! :-)

Artwork: Soft ... by Anne Vis.

5 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Beautiful images Anne, I love your Knor page and definitions.

Daily Spirit Online said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing :)

Susanne49 said...

Your post is wonderful and the photos made me homesick to Europe and I LOVE your cat! :) Next time, if I'll be in Amsterdam, I would love to meet you! My hubby is Dutch, actually from Hulst :)

Susanne

Sue's Daily Photography

Anne Vis said...

Thank you all for your comments! :-) Many people think I have a cat, but I only have a "spiritual cat", a muse ... :-) This is one of the happy knor encounters while on the road ...

Sandy said...

Beautiful photo and I am enjoying catching up here....