Saturday, November 7, 2009

Inspired by fairies ...

Golden Heart - by Anne VisThe Holidays are coming up again. For most artists this means creating Christmas designs and putting more effort in promotion. (I just published my art newsletter)
I rarely start an artwork with the end result in mind: I start and then the art decides what is going to be created. So if it turns out to be suitable for the Holidays, like the one you can see here, that's good luck! :-)
Lately my inner flow seems to be more influenced by fairies.
In my healing work I recently had a client who had strong ties to the fairy world and even the looks of a fairy. And sure enough the entire week all clients were telling me that they were seeing fairies during the healings!
Fairies take care of planet earth and are beautiful light beings, although they can be very naughty (:-)).
Knor loves to play with them! :-) It is interesting that they appear around me, living in the heart of a city with hardly any nature around at all! In the coming weeks I have planned several activities focused on the connection to earth, so it will be interesting to see how that will develop.
This coming week the 11:11:11 stargate will be opened, which is going to be a powerful event according to many
channels. Traditionally in the Netherlands November 11 used to be St. Maarten, a day to let the light chase away evil spirits. It is now more or less replaced by Halloween. I think the fairies here like some older traditions, so November 11 may hold some magical surprises indeed ...

2 comments:

Susanne49 said...

This is soooo beautiful, Anne!!

nobu said...

I agree with Susanne49.
Nice!!