Friday, November 13, 2009

Smiling ... :-)

Happiness binder - design by Anne VisWhen I see a knor behind a window (you can see pictures on the calendar The girls of pleasure in Amsterdam), I usually stop for a chat. So yesterday I was talking with one of the lovely knors here in the street, when someone patted me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw my neighbors, who asked me something. As I was talking with them I suddenly heard a loud banging against the window: knor slapping her pawsjes against the glass and demanding attention NOW! :-) It was so hilarious, and as soon as I started patting her (virtually) she snoozed up against the window ... So sweet! :-)))

I created designs for binders. There are three now, also one with seashells and one with music. You can find them in the
new products section of our online art store.

1 comment:

Gary Stubbs said...

Excellent Site Love the Art work, will be visiting this site often!!

Transformational Healing

Gary Stubbs