Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Crystalline Body

Abstract - by Anne VisI'd like to share a very interesting article on the crystalline body. A couple of years ago I started working with the crystalline skeleton. There are techniques using the blue dragon from Tibetan Light Work that enable us to gradually make our skeleton crystalline. Somehow the thought was so appealing to me that I have been working with this concept on a regular basis.

Another interesting factor that is mentioned in this article is how fractals work ... As an artist working with fractals, this interconnectedness between the world of art and the world of healing is very fascinating. Could working with fractals heal the DNA? I put intentions of light and love in the fractals when I work with them. According to this article it needs higher codes of light as well as the influence of sound.
With regards to the aspect of sound, I can recommend
Tom Kenyon's dimensional attunement of the pineal glad.

Then the result in 3D would be a different experience of the body and a need for lighter food.
I must say that under the current freezing conditions I have not felt the need yet to give up my favorite stews (not exactly the light food the article is talking about!) ... :-)
Food for thought ...

By the way: the abstract you see above is actually a fractal! :-)

3 comments:

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

I love soup in this kind of weather. It is 8° here this morning. I like the way you made this picture too. Interesting post.

Lynda Lehmann said...

Interesting, Anne! Light is everything--and there's so much we don't know about the soul, the psyche, and our physiology! Who knows: maybe both fractals and ambient light can play a great role in healing...

Sandy said...

Very interesting, I love reading such things.