Friday, April 16, 2010

Flower Inspiration

Summer Cocktail - by Anne VisSpring has arrived and as I am writing here, a blackbird is sitting outside singing beautiful songs.
Knor is watching him very intensely, probably wondering how she can jump on the roof next to us ... :-)
blackbirdYou can see it all looks pretty grey at the back of my house and the bird is really "lighting the place up", accompanied by a pigeon who listens in silence.
Inside my house looks like a flower shop at the moment and I have been busy taking pictures, which has led to a new series of floral artworks! :-)
I'll show you some here:
Floral art by Anne Vis
It's about how a birdsong and the images of flowers can bring joy ...
To listen to the blackbird:

2 comments:

nobu said...

Nice image of spring!
I like bird's singing, thanks.

Sandy said...

I went to your gallery again and wow, your art is stunning. I love your KNor's series.