Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Healing Meditation - the oil spill

light mousepad - part of a series of products with similar designs by Anne VisOne evening last week I had a phone conversation with a friend about the BP oil spill. I said there are so many issues at the moment that I am working on (the freedom of Palestine is one of the most important world issues to me) and I had not had a special calling for this particular disaster, however terrible it is.
The very next morning a friend calls and invites
Knor and I to join her and go to the beach. So far so good. We set off in her car in a good mood (as it was a beautiful sunny day) and then, believe it or not: get lost on our way! (we both have been living here for many years). So we are driving through the West Harbour area of Amsterdam, and sure enough: we find ourselves on the plant of BP!!! So I guess the universe had something else in mind! I got the message and we started to do healing work at the spot ...

For some reason we got to talk about this again today and I was thinking about the time I used to organize regular meditations for world causes in my living room. I think this time it would be good to set a time and join in the ether. I have chosen the time of 6:00 PM on Sunday June 13 to do a meditation around the topic of the oil leak. This means it can focus on the source of the leak, the earth on the bottom of the ocean, the water in the ocean, the living creatures in the water and the air and the air, the coasts, etc, etc ... The time of 6:00 PM on a Sunday night is a powerful time as it coincides with the
lightbody work of Orin and Daben as taught by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer. So already many other people are joining us! At this hour it is 9:00 AM in California, check the worldclock to see what time it is where you are. If you happen to be in the neighborhood and would like to tune in, you can contact me to arrange to be present in person.
I plan for a healing of at least 30 minutes, so from 6:00 till 6:30 PM Amsterdam time.
If you have never done anything like this before I invite you to check out our
healing meditation suggestions on our website.
I know it is a bit late to announce, but this is a spontaneous action and I hope you can join!

And yes, the mousepad has nothing to do with the topic we are talking about, you are right! :-) It happens to be part of my latest
series of design lines in our online store! :-)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I visited just in time to join in. Beautiful image you have there. I am so saddened by what is happening.

Anne Vis said...

Thank you, Sandy, glad you could make it! :-)