Friday, July 16, 2010

On Feathers and Fractals ...

Feathers - fractal art by Anne VisI keep finding more interesting information on fractals. Take for instance a look at this video:

Also worth while is a lecture by
Mandelbrot, yes, the guy that found all these fractal calculations that we are all creating our art with now!

I hope you are enjoying this fractal (above) which is created in Apophysis, with some additional work in other programs. It is called "Feathers" and I dedicate it to a dear friend who has a soft warm spot in my heart ... :-)

1 comment:

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

Well, fascinated by your fractal art I watched the video and found it interesting and want to think more about it and see how it relates to blogs, photography and writing.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.