Sunday, October 3, 2010

Human Design - unlock your true potential

A few years ago I was looking for a good book and explanation on the Human Design System and now I finally ran across it. Chetan Parkyn: Human Design - discover the person you were born to be.
The Human Design System can be compared to astrology, yet claims it is more comprehensive and the new thing after astrology. It certainly has more than meets the eye. From what I have read in this book (as far as it applies to myself), it seems pretty accurate. Actually more so than a Human Design reading I had from a professional reader a few years back ...
There is free software to download and you can also download your chart for free. Unfortunately the program does not work on a 64 bit machine (which I have) and (like most interesting software programs) is not compatible with Mac.

I am looking forward to more books on this topic ... :-)

No comments: