Monday, December 6, 2010

Kryon Channelings

As a Reconnective Healing® practitioner it is always interesting to learn more about DNA.
Lee Carroll now has a new book, called The twelve layers of DNA.
This was presented in his last seminar, last Saturday in San Rafael (CA).
I had never heard a Kryon channeling "live", and found that Lee is a great speaker and channel, who also had great stories to share about his travels around the world.
I could not resist asking about the concept of time travel or teleportation, but according to Lee this will only be possible as we have developed our DNA for 100%. Anybody who thinks it can be done before that, please let me know! :-)
I don't find flying much fun anymore, as you undoubtly have seen with all the jokes around the bodyscanner and TSA groping ... Not so funny indeed ... the lastest mail I got around this topic said something along the lines of "Mention Al Qaida and get a free colonoscopy!" :-)
All the more reason to get serious around developing your DNA!


If you have read my website, you will have noticed that I currently only offer distance healings. Don't let that deter you: in Reconnective Healing® the energies get stronger at a larger distance! :-)

1 comment:

Atmara said...

Hi Anne,
What a delight to discover your blog. I'm a artist and Reconnective Healing practitioner, too! Are you on Facebook. I have a page there for my mandalas, but also one for Reconnective Healing. I'm glad for other healers to post their contact info and anything else they might want to add. You can find it at: http://www.facebook.com/reconnective.healing.atmara

Hope to see your posting there soon, and please visit my blog/website, too.

Much Love,
Atmara