Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Art


Summer time ... time to go fishing ... :-)
(just kidding, as a vegetarian I would of course not recommend it ...
however obviously my kitty/knor friends have a different
take on that ... :-))) The image above is called "Dinner Time!".

I haven't taken much time for a vacation this year, it seems like I even have difficulty to tear myself away from the computer as a lot of inspiration is flowing in ... Inspiration for an artist is always crucial of course and can never be taken for granted: it requires a follow-up in the sense of perspiration ... :-)


I created a lot of new products for Zazzle, like these sunrise fridge magnets ... a great way to start the day!



Meantime the ultimate pastime for new agers in summer:
the housewives tarot! Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face! :-)
Enjoy a wonderful summer!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love this latest one! It's whimsical...love it!