Saturday, September 3, 2011

September - a new beginning


I just stumbled upon a movie on BBC, created with computer animation and I must say I was in awe. The movie was called Wallace and Gromit and if you have not seen it, I recommend you check out their website. When I see all that, I feel very humble with my own digital design skills ... which currently seem to be targeted to creating a series of new business card designs. September feels like the start of a new year, so also a great time to renew the outlook of your business or start a new company, especially in challenging times!


Talking about challenging times: the same BBC this past week broadcasted a "documentary" on what is the latest "evidence" on 9/11.
Anyone still believing the fairy tale the governments wants us to believe?
In that respect it was very interesting to see how the "evidence" for weapons of mass destruction as presented by Colin Powell also was created by digital work ...

4 comments:

Abraham Lincoln said...

Interesting post.

Sandy said...

I just bought a Wallace and Gromit movie last week - what a coincidence. I love them.

Sandy said...

It is "the curse of the We're Rabbit." I haven't watched it yet.

My brother in law introduced me to short films - about seven years ago.

Sandy said...

and no...I don't believe the fairytale, haven't since day one.