Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Higgs Particle and the Field

Seductive Dream - art by Anne Vis
Wow, the Higgs particle has been found!
For those of you who have been following my blog it will be no surprise to hear that I was on the tip of my chair excitedly following the documentaries.
I could not help thinking about the similarities with what we have seen in the New Age movement and the way this Higgs field is being described. Lynne McTaggart and Gregg Braden have always been promoting this idea of an "intelligent field":



Some thus have called the Higgs particle the "God particle" and it was cute to see how many scientists were horrified about that ... :-)
It is my understanding that each Higgs particle only exists an extremely short amount of time and that makes it interesting to think how communication with this field may be understood. The time it takes to think a thought is way longer than any of the particles that sustain it, may live. That is, if you are with me to say that thought is a thing that has a certain "mass", however light that may be.
As always, I regret that the "techno chip" was not installed when I was manufactured. I am sure this discovery is going to have a big impact.
And it will be very interesting to see how this will give a boost to alternative healing.
But in many ways this discovery already had a huge impact as I see it: all these people working together and being so excited about what they were doing, those shining eyes and the sparks of energy they are spreading ... It is huge and I want to thank everyone involved for this impressive collaboration.

2 comments:

Lynda Lehmann said...

I read about Higgs on the internet, Anne, and I enjoyed your personal commentary on it, a lot! We seem to have similar interests!

Anne Vis said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and your encouraging comment, Lynda! :-)