Monday, November 26, 2012

Romantic Dreams

Romantic Wedding Program Flyer - dreamy fantasy art by Anne Vis
For those of you who visited this site because of news on healing, I have to say that I completely closed my healing practice. This means that the website that used to provide all the information about Reconnective Healing is now displaying my artwork. And yes, sunnysites art site will be closed soon as I don't need two websites with the same content.
This blog has always been irregular, not appearing every week or complying with any rhythm or sense. I guess it will continue to have it's cat features ... :-)

So what else is new? Well, I have continued my efforts in building lines of wedding gifts and items, one of them you can see above. I opened a new store on Zazzle for wedding design: Anne's Wedding Boutique.
I haven't yet made up my mind about different wedding items spread over my other stores, so for now they remain where they are. It's like one of the themes of the new store is restoring connections with nature, so it looks a whole bunch of animals and animal spirits is gathering to support this and be featured as well. And flowers of course ...
Have you ever dreamed about a wedding with a horse theme? You can find it in my new store, more coming! Horses have great magical qualities and they are also friends with gay and lesbian couples. This store is same-sex friendly!
I guess bringing the dream and the magic into daily life and relationships is in a way healing as well ...

No comments: