Sunday, August 25, 2013

New website

New website - art by Anne Vis
It took me months, but finally it is here: my new website! It has a lot more dynamic than my previous site and also the style has been simplified. This is basically done to let it be more in alignment with the Zazzle stores through which I sell artistic gifts.
The gallery now has a thumbnail and preview style and you can play a slideshow. Open the caption to find a title and description and a link to Imagekind (if you are interested in buying).
Sometimes I think it would be nice to have, say 20 man staff ... :-)
You may also have noticed that I have made an effort to organize this blog a bit more, as my topics seem to be all over the map. That way, if you are interested in just one of the topics, you can easily find back previous posts on this issue. I haven't gone very far in the history to adjust all posts, so this will mostly apply to future posts.
So that's the news for today. Feel free to send your feedback!

No comments: